Make a COVID-19 marketing action plan; Infoserve is here to help
Small Business Emergency Support available now
COVID-19 is having a colossal impact on businesses and communities everywhere.
As a provider of online marketing services to small and medium-sized businesses throughout the UK since 1999, Infoserve, based in Leeds and Darlington, knows first-hand how tough this is for business owners right now. We speak to customers daily and know the scale of the impact and uncertainty COVID-19 is causing.
It’s important to remember that everyone is in the same boat; each and every business and individual is affected. You are not alone and the Government has announced support for businesses through this challenging time.
So, while you may feel fearful and alone in your current position, it is important to try to stay calm and plan for when restrictions are lifted. This is where Infoserve can help you.
Small Business Emergency Support
We have launched a Small Business Emergency Support campaign to help the UK business community during this time. As a Google Premier Partner and Microsoft Advertising Elite Channel Partner we have a team of online marketing experts ready and willing to offer you help and advice to see you through and ensure you are in as strong a position as possible to face the weeks and months ahead.
We are offering businesses:
- A regular free webinar filled with free online marketing tips, starting Monday March 23rd
- Emails with lots of free advice and information
- A Help Hub where you can find lots of helpful advice
- A COVID-19 action plan timeline
Keep an eye here, on our website and social media for full details.
Special offers to help you through
Marketing is going to be key during this time; you will need to keep your customers, and employees, informed and engaged. You want them to stick with you and you may have had to change working hours, your offer or perhaps you have had to close temporarily and need to stay in touch or perhaps could look at offering your services online.
Whatever situation you are in, Infoserve can help.
50% off all our products
For this period we are offering 50% off all our products to help you bring in cash and get you through the next few months.
- Web Design – now £50 per page
- Listing Manager – now £145 annually – giving you over 45 listings
- SEO – for a one-time fee of £100 get found higher on Google
- Google Ads – get new enquiries for £50 per month
- Social Media – for £50 per month attract more followers
- Website Edits – for £50 per hour we will update your website
Upgrade to an eCommerce site for £10 per month
If you already have a website with us, start selling online and upgrade your website to an eCommerce site for £10 per month. This will allow you to sell your stock, take payments and organise delivery.
All in this together
We are all in this together and while it can all seem scary for a small business owner, it is essential to carry on at this time and plan ahead.
Online is the perfect arena to engage with your customers; existing and potential, during this time.
A few things to think about right now:
- Have you updated your Google My Business listing and other listings?
- Have you updated your website with any changes?
- Are you posting on social media?
- Can you adapt your business to meet current needs?
From now on we’ll be posting regular tips, information and advice re online marketing during COVID-19 so please keep checking back.